*Yin Yoga is a slower practice where poses are passively held for longer, working on the deep, dense connective tissues and joints in the body.
*Yang Yoga is the more traditional yoga practice that develops muscular strength, stamina, and flexibility.
Join us for our in-house seminar for an hour of Yin Yang Yoga with Flora Sze. The demands of BJJ on your body can be strenuous and stretching/yoga is one of the best ways to build strength and flexibility as well as aid with overall recovery. Come join our limited sized class that is open to all but preference is given to our students. Book now to secure your spot!
Benefits of Yoga
- Increases flexibility.
- Improves range of motion.
- Speeds up recovery and reduces injuries
- Reduces anxiety and relieves stress.
- Promotes relaxation and restorative sleep.
Date: Nov 14th (Saturday)
Admission: $15 for members and $20 for non members
Class type: Yin/Yang 60
Flora truly believes that yoga is a gateway to living a more peaceful life. She believes the value of practicing yoga is seen when you can fully embrace your vulnerability and open your mind to the possibility of transformation, even when it may get challenging and uncomfortable. Flora provides a safe and welcoming space to explore deeper into your inner-self in order to unlock your limitless potential.
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training (with Bernie Clark), August 2019
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training ( Semperviva Yoga), July 2018
- Kids Yoga Teacher Training (Rainbow Kids Yoga), July 2017