Parent's Night Out
Parents keep trying to find a good camp option where kids can learn a new skill and have fun instead of being at home playing games and watching TV during the two weeks March break. This is why GFTeam Canada Spring Camps combine both, learn self defence and how to prevent bullying by improving your self confidence and lots of great outside attractions, such as ice skating, trampoline parks, museums, bowling and more.
Our full day Spring Camps are run from 9am to 3pm but if you need before and after camp care is available at an additional charge. Open for members and non-members from 5 years and up.
- IMPROVE UNDERSTANDING OF JIU JITSU
- LEARN SELF-DISCIPLINE AND BUILD CONFIDENCE
- RESPECT FOR INSTRUCTORS & PEERS
- BUILD MORE COMPLETE JIU JITSU GAME
- FUNDAMENTAL & ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
- COMPETITION & SITUATIONAL TRAINING
- IN-DEPTH EXPLORING OF CONCEPTS AND IDEAS